CT1 and CT-Multisolve are used extensively by professionals in the construction industry. They work brilliantly together but they’re highly efficient as separate products. First, though let’s look at each one separately:
- CT1 is one of the most powerful adhesive and sealants in the construction industry.
- It has been called “The Snag List Eliminator” because of its remarkable abilities and properties.
- It can be used to bond the following materials:
It’s perfect for applying to conditions where there are lots of movement and vibrations and can be used in both dry and wet conditions. What, though, sets it apart from other products is that it’s effective underwater. So, CT1 can be used to stop boat leaks, guttering leaks, showers, adhesive and baths. It’s an amazing sealant, adhesive, and filler and is every handyman’s best friend.
The strength and versatility of CT1 makes even the most difficult materials bond effectively and easily. It saves hours of labour and is perfectly adapted to resist temperature changes.
- Multisolve is created by the same company as CT1 – C-Tec.
- It is multi-purpose as a solvent as well as a degreaser and removes sealants, adhesives, chewing gum, tar, glues, grease, wax and oil and much more.
- Multisolve is the perfect preliminary treatment for adhesives and paints, and It won’t damage paintwork.
- It leaves no oily residue, so it’s a safe but powerful degreaser and solvent.
- It’s completely safe to use, is gentle and won’t irritate your skin.
Uses of CT1 and Multisolve Together
Given that CT1 and Multisolve are both products created by C-Tec, the result of using both together is exceptional. Multisolve is the initial treatment for adhesives, so you can use it to clean surfaces before applying your adhesive.